Karma Time " Its all over "

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all
A couple of bits i keep looking at and never do anything with :roll:
First is this Orange p7 frame , its 97 ish 17 inch with 1 1/8 head tube , no dents or major damage and it has the correct seat post shim , now the not so good bits ! the mech hanger has been damaged at some time but this has been straightened by my LBS and has a helicoil insert in the thread , it also has had the frame number ground off . I have kidded myself it will fit but i know its too small for me .i have tried a mech and wheel and they fit ok or it would make a nice winter ss project , i can probably help out with a couple of bits to help things along too if your on a budget ;) .Please stick your name on here and if there is enough interest i will pull a name out of the hat next week . PLEASE NOTE ; this will be for collection only from West Sussex, i really dont have time to be packing or posting it

the next is this 20 inch 7005 alloy frame , maybe an Apollo or Giant ? pretty scruffy but no dents and needs a mech hanger .

please not the chainset is no longer on it .
ALSO NOTE ;
This is for collection only from West Sussex and on a first come first served basis , sorry but i really dont have time to be packing up or posting it.
Cheers Paul.

Re: Karma Time

Negawsklov":2qih8aa0 said:
Defo please on Orange if still available... I want to create a brown orange
Sounds interesting :LOL: As i say i will see what interest there is and pull a name out of the hat next week .
Paul.

Woo hoo cool Karma :D
Put my name down for the Orange pls

:) Great Karma.

Still looking for a frame incase the Alan repair does not work out.

So put my name down please.

ty :)

Nice one :)

Put my name in for the Orange please, collection not a problem.

Matt

If it helps anyone out I'm in Crawley and have access to boxes and could sort out a place for the frame to be collected from ?

Finding it hard to resist this, especially since I outed it originally! :LOL:

Put me down please.

Back