found

Re: yellow seat, flite ?

Pretty sure I have a yellow flite or similar, at a kids birthday party this afternoon, but will sort pics out later. I did have a sake thread with it in somewhere if you fancy searching?

ishaw":1khx3vqo said:
Pretty sure I have a yellow flite or similar, at a kids birthday party this afternoon, but will sort pics out later. I did have a sake thread with it in somewhere if you fancy searching?
brill :D fingers crossed its a flite :cool: will have a nosey through the threads see if I can find it
mark

I've got a re-release selle italia flite 1990 that I'm looking to sell.
It's got titanium rails and is the same model as this one: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/selle-italia-fl ... al-saddle/
I've had it for about 6 months and used it for about 3 but finally decided I don't really get on with it on longer rides.
It's been out in the rain a couple of times but that doesn't do a saddle any harm. It's never been involved in a crash and is hardly marked apart from some creases in the leather on the top. I think the 'flite' logo is starting to fade but I'll check that.
I've possibly got someone interested in this already but if, after 24 hours, I don't hear from them, you've got first dibs if you want it.

Pics available if you're interested.
£40 including 1st class postage

Cheers
Richard

Back