Give a hardtail a home..Ragley BluePig (L20"), 12”Girls Bike

cjr61

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Give a Hardtail a home this winter… Rest the full-suss and enjoy Steel!

Ragley BluePig (large) & 12” Girls Bike + Stabilisers

Hi guys,

I bought the frame a little while ago but have decided to stick with my rock lobster as my ambitions of needing more travel were misguided! I cleaned the frame down and put on fresh decals. All threads are good and no dents or dings.

Only been ridden a few times since building up. Frame feels great, fun and responsive like steel but more robust than I need. Fantastic bike for ups and downs. Being realistic some components will probably benefit from upgrading eventually but huge amounts of fun in current guise.

The frame is in very good condition apart from a couple of the cable clips sheered off. The previous owner helicoiled one of them out but the top tube middle might need looing at if you want to use it. As you can see from the pics you don’t need it and it didn’t bother me. The frame has some light rubs and a couple of fairly small scratches. I have a dumb-dumb moment and when taking out a headset cup managed to take a chip of paint out of the top tube (seen in pics). Probably about a 5p coin sized (muppet!). I’ve touched it up with orange enamel paint but it is visible. I will include the remaining bluepig decals and one of the smaller ones will cover it if it’s an issue.

Ragley BluePig Steel Hardtail (Mk1) Large 20” C-T Seat tube (see Geometry chart below)
Fox Float 32 RL 130 forks
FSA Pig Headset
Sunline V1 65mm Stem
Ragley Carbon Wiser 720 Bars
Shimano Deore Brakes (new pads)
Shimano SLX Shifters (new cables and outers)
SLX Front Mech (brand new)
Shimano HT2 Cranks
Shimano XT Chain Rings
Shimano SLX Rear Mech
Shimano 545 SPD Pedals (Nukeproof Flats available too)
SRAM Chain and Cassette
Alex DC Rims on OEM Hubs
Continental Mountain King 2.4 Protection Black Chili
Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 Black Chili
FSA Seatpost and New saddle

Collection preferred but can post at cost.

£500 collected ONO.

--------------------------
Girls 12” Raleigh Sunbeam Patch bike - £45 collected ONO

Great condition but my daughter has outgrown it. Bought last September 2012. Comes with dolly seat!

Great first bike with removable stabilisers.

--------------------------
Spare pair of brand new stabilisers 12-20inch

Didn’t fit new bike but had destroyed packaging before realising!

Not worth posting but £5 collected would be grand.

---------------------------

Drop me an email for queries.

Thanks

Collection from South Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, Reading or Basingstoke (or anywhere on route!)

Email me or PM me. Chrisj.ross ((at)) btinternet.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back