Karma - 1991 Diamond Back Ascent EX Frameset - now sold

Korszun

Devout Dirtbag
As it says. This is a 1991 frameset it includes:
-Frame 17"
-Fork
-Headset (usable condition with new bearings and grease included)
-Tioga Avenger T-bone stem, noodle has been hacked and is useless so would benefit from complete removal and use with a headset hanger thingy (or V brakes)
-True Temper Avenir bars, bit scratched but nice period correct part, uncut
-Shimano M550 brifters. Left shifter needs repair but I haven't looked at this so I'm not even sure how it has failed.
-Chrome plated seat post with separate clamp (old style and heavy as hell)
-Selle Italia seat
-Original Avenir seat QR

Everything shows signs of use and the decals are tatty. However, except the stem and one shifter it all works great and is undamaged to the best of my knowledge. The bike has already paid for itself in donation of parts so you can collect from my place in Llanidloes, mid Wales for free or I will post if you pay the cost. I have a box to ship in if required.

Attachments

• DB.jpg
    DB.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Re: 1991 Diamond Back Ascent EX Frameset & other bits - Karm

Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up. Great karma. Maybe but karma at the start of your title, perhaps peeps can't believe this is being given away!

Re: 1991 Diamond Back Ascent EX Frameset & other bits - Karm

Registering interest here. PM follow.. :)

Re: Karma - 1991 Diamond Back Ascent EX Frameset & other bit

Bump. Still here! Free to a good home

Bump, come on it's free!

Or £21.50 posted

Coleman":365nj8xn said:
Is it 1" steerer?

1 1/8" chap...

Great frame and free bump - I'm glad it isn't a 18/19" or I would have to look for more space in the office! True temper AVR and cool black/pink colour scheme, what's not to like?

...and yes, I did thumb the 1991 catalogue as a 13 year old until it fell to bits :oops:

Back