*** Travis Brown's Bradbury FS Manitou ***

Re: *** Travis Brown's Bradbury FS Manitiou ***

This brings me back a bit. Nothing better than a hammered retro race bike of this caliber. More like this please :D

photo-1.jpg

Here is a closer photo of that rear bushing. I don't think a bolt is suppose to be there. It works great, no slop, no signs of a stock bolt placement.

Post a photo of another FS with a bolt there?

theproscloset":3m9tt6q8 said:
As far as I can see there is no bolt missing there. That photo looks weird forsure but all is there as far as I can see. It is a bushing that is pressed and goes all the way through. The rear suspension works without bushing slop etc.

Anyone have a photo of that "bolt". I think it is just a pressed bushing but I am not a Bradbury expert and don't claim to be.

Nick

You;re quite correct the back ends held together with push fitted bushing

not the best picture of mine but its too dark here to get anything better

Attachments

• Manitou%20FS%20and%20Ringle.jpg
    Manitou%20FS%20and%20Ringle.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 326

That's a beauty! I am trying to nail down the exact build details on this. There are no serial numbers that I can find. Where are the serial numbers on these?

The serial number on mine is stamped on the BB shell... but then mines from a 93 standard production run

follow Link in signature for more pictures of a stock (later FS)

Attachments

• Born March 93.jpg
    Born March 93.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 318

theproscloset":2w66mrkc said:
Hmmmm this bb is as naked .

I'm not surprised, it was probably custom build to order and never intended to be sold/ moved via an inventry trail around the world like production models

You've got something special there, hopefully someone will post a few action shots of it from B.I.T.D on here soon

A very special bike! Very cool! Doug and Travis were the stuff of legends in early mountain bike racing. Still are I suppose.

Really adorable. Like the race-condition with all the battlescars from back in the days!

Latest posts

Back