Koupe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Audio NSFW ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4quNnCojoVY[/youtube]

GwangwangwangwangwanG'WAAANNN!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

He's outstanding PMSL.

I used to do some road rallying, and it's REALLY hard to find someone who can read a map, call the corners and stay calm while I am flailing a car down country lanes. One of the club members said his girlfriend wanted to navigate, he was a very fast driver so I gave her a chance. She was utterly fearless and between sections, she would talk about work and customers in their shop... " so this woman came in with something to return, 40 right flat... and she was really unhappy about, 90 left followed by caution and jump, she had a receipt so we had a look....."

Best ever was when she called one too few 90 degree bends and we shot up a bank, she just said "ooops" as I locked all four wheels. We ended up sitting, rather like space shuttle pilots, with my headlight pointing up into the sky. Happy times.

She married the guy in the club and they now own a very successful car and commercial recovery company.

:LOL: he was very gentle with him. I like the way he keeps saying "it opens up" = you're too effing slow!

I actually have immense respect for co-drivers; I've never been able to read more than half a dozen words as a passenger without feeling carsick, I can't even look at maps while I'm moving, let alone while someone's spanking the car through a forest sideways at 80mph. I can remember watching rallying on TV as a child and being mesmerised by the constant chatter, it was almost like a foreign language :)

Back