Klein Attitude 1990 black box fork M/20" XT Syncros SOLD PFP

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Deposit taken, sold pending final payment.

Thanks for all the interest, if only I had a few more!

This is a tough choice to sell but aren't they always, reached that point of having over done it somewhat and need to back off abit.

Original Klein black gloss paint, 1990 Attitude size Medium 20" with the box fork and Klein embossed headset seal. No dents or cracks and only minimal chain suck occured. MC1 is full width un-cut, 150 mm length.
Smooth headset bearings, new bottom bracket bearings, new cable liners, XT M730/2 groupset in very good condition with STI brake lever/shifters, black crank arms and rings, black cantis. Syncros seatpost, Flite Vanadium railed saddle, NOS ODI grips, Smoke rear tyre and Dart folding front. Miche Ti seat QR, Shimano black steel wheel QRs, new Shimano chain, new cables throughout.

Very good condition and well presented, it has been ridden in it's 23 years and has some scratches to note, top tube right hand side, side of head tube, couple on the chain stays, as you would expect.

Build thread here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=253921&hilit=Klein

Please ask if you require more pics, serious enquiries only please, thank-you.

Price is £1600 ONO, collection preferred, can possibly arrange to personally deliver if not too far away, courier last resort at buyers expense.

Any questions please ask, cheers, Ash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 889
Re: Klein Attitude 1990 black box fork M/20" XT Syncros Flit

That is lovely Ash and such a shame you have to sell it.

If I hadn't over done it recently I would have had it off you in a flash!

GLWS

Gio

Horrific timing, for me anyway! GLWS Great bike and sweet as in black ;)

Gorgeous bike. Glwts

Not looking for exchanges sorry, just a sale thanks.

Back