Normally mild mannered but this really annoys me ...

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Afternoon all,

I am normally the mild mannered type but i have watched theis programme and a previous very similar one and i am annoyed - very annoyed. Why is this presenter so annoying? Why does it annoy me so much? Am i paying for her holidays to go to places and ask completely inane questions - i am trying so hard not to swear on here - she annoys me that much!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... estigates/

If you find the previous programme, note the interview with the mayor where she treats him like a fool - it is uncomfortable to watch and i suspect that the fool is asking the questions.

Richard

I could watch Stacey all day. The one she did about Eastern Europe being the path for drugs into the UK was great from a comedy angle.

Honestly, i could put my feet in her all day. I hope you are being ironic about the 'comedy angle'!!!

Do you happen to know where she came from? CBBC?

Richard

xxnick1975":3b2b4dmf said:
Maybe don't watch it

This. Despite bring truly awful, it's not the worst programme around by a long chalk (no, I don't fancy her), however there are numerous other things to watch. Or just be like me, and stop watching TV altogether ;)

LOL, we've had her show on down here, dunno if she really really naive or just plain dumb. It's like she's only just discovered some of the terrible things in the world that happen that everyone else has know about for years. Oh well at least she wants to do something about it.

As for the comedy angle on the drugs one I am not joking. Have you watched it? I was roaring at it. Sad content but the way it is presented is comical. As said I could watch her all day and I first saw on some programme on CBBC with my kids so am fully aware of her roots. She thinks she is taking herself seriously but her head is in the clouds. Not bothered anyway as I said I could watch her all day.

Got to say I am a fan, she presents brilliantly in a fresh manner. More new faces please, I am fed up of every single documentary being headed by people like Martin Lugs Clunes or James Grey May.

Back