And today I did......

kaiser":339jf02b said:
old_coyote_pedaller":339jf02b said:
Meant to ask, kaiser, did you get your new light yet?

Yes, nice wee unit. My only criticism is that the ano is a bit weak, I'd probably plump for black if I could pick again.

10341766603_6e00fe7dc6.jpg
10341531574_3803881797.jpg

Currenlty residing on my commuter on the rather lovely KCNC bar extender thingy.

The one I got is black, a Fandyfire, looks too much like Fannyfire. :oops:
As you say they are nice wee lights.
Not sure on run time as I used it for just over an hour last Friday after charging it. Two of the 3 lights are still on which indicates 50 to 80% charge left.
Might have to get another as my wife says she'd like to try a nightride in Blairadam.

Nae doggin though. :roll:

:LOL:

I might consider getting a new battery from one of the UK guys, quite fancy a bottle type and a bit longer lasting.

My solarstorm x2 arrived arrived yesterday, but in tasteful matt black. Looked like a really decent throw of light out the back garden, should be a pretty good combination with my much more 'spotty' helmet light.

Reading the various threads, a decent set of batteries seems to be the way to go, since that's where they cut costs.

As you guys say the batteries aren't always the best due to costcutting.
I'm going to have another read of the lights threads on MTBR before I get another one to find out which one has best battery.

Waved goodbye to the Rapid Robs, Knards, and the 25C slicks. :cry:

Said hello to Mud X, Bud and Nate and 32C Conti Twister cross tyres. :)

clubby":1vl7p2yf said:
Keith, how was Velo-land?

Weather was OK but it was a bit wet/slippery under foot/wheel and still a bit over grown, it was varied interesting with no major climbs, pretty good pace about 6-7mph and clocked up 'nearly' 20 miles.

Back