Clear out - polar bike comp/hrm, saddle,post, brake set,olmo

kenster

Retro Guru
As per the title-
not neccesarily retro bike but a great hrm/training aid
polar s520 hrm - only ever had light use, v.g.c. this comp was very high spec in it's the functions for training are amazing, however if not into that it still makes a great bike comp with speed and cadence sensors. See pics for the the goodies included, hrm strp, both sensors, computer software,bike mount, cable ties etc i have just put a new set of batteries into the watch and hrm at a cost of £7.
asking £40 posted please

Very old original turbo saddle in a bit of need of tlc. still to good to throw away bascially looking to cover postage £8 posted.

Nice alloy seat post, light and good condition - 26.4mm diameter. don't have mt measure to hand but the insertion marks on side go from 0-18cm at the top and there must be another 5cm of post below the min insert.

Miche performance brake set-
Almost as new condition saving the original clamping bolt is missing and replaced with a smaller nut (easy enough to replace if required from lbs). Campag pad set
£12 posted please

Finally my olmo frame is still available see my other post or link listed below also. Going to ebay later :cry: any questions please ask jon

parts link here
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/f6o99fe7o4i3zli/rqce8EXvbS

OLMO steel frame pic link here
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/i48e8q3wkjy7yva/PspGbgQ8Pa

Re: Clear out - polar bike comp/hrm, saddle,post, brake set,

Rubbish sorry about that £10 posted sound reasonable? Cheers Jon

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm two weeks away from being able to acquire more bike parts so will wait and see whether the post is still available.

GLWS.

OLMO now reduced asking £120 collected, £140 posted.
Open to sensible offers on other bits

Hi - can yu give me an idea of the drop on those brakes ?

Sorry only just got your message.I'll look into it tomorrow.guessing a google search would find it out pretty quickly. They are standard drop but I'll get beak to you thanks Jon

FINAL UPDATE, after visiting my local bike shop I can confirm that the bottom bracket which is silky smooth is included in the sale as is a seat post with my olmo frame.

drop on the miche brakeset is 41mm-57mm thanks jon

kenster":6cq0dowl said:
drop on the miche brakeset is 41mm-57mm thanks jon

Thanks. Just got to get to my frame now to check. Will revert.

Back