subaru foresters? are they as good as they seem?

Midlife":1m2kdy1f said:
History..... does it have a towbar?

Tempted :)

Shaun

from new with twin electrics only used for small trailer and not by us. Would be very cheeeep. Like i said scruffy but everything works.

And damn that insurance is crazy! I would laugh at the young hooligan types over here trying to get bonkers cars insured and were complaining about $1500/year Australian moneys.

History Man, what miles are on your Subaru? Where have you had it serviced? Noting potential interest.

Raleighrider, how about an old Lada Niva??

haha no. not even sure theres automatic one of those and im pretty sure the insurance companies wouldnt know what one is and well just no aha

highlandsflyer":1hpun76p said:
History Man, what miles are on your Subaru? Where have you had it serviced? Noting potential interest.

102k miles fsh local independent. ;)

The History Man":36ta4e1h said:
highlandsflyer":36ta4e1h said:

102k miles fsh local independent. ;)
Not even run in yet!
Ye can't go wrong with a subie 2 litre, as long as the oil's been changed regularly. Not like the 2.5 which was a pile of arse initially.

When/if it all goes to plan with the inlaws' xtrail i shall post a thread for the forester before selling it.

remember, Keep em peeled....

Back