1986 Falcon K2 - Timewarp

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Here is my latest addition to the GM bike home, I spied this puppy on Ebay and got for a measly sum. Many thnanks for Makster who picked it up in Poole and delivered to me in person in 18hrs :cool:

I remember Falcon mountain bikes BITD but after a bit of searching online and on Retrobike after seeing this one on ebay I now realise there arn't any on Retrobike and little information about them.

I have fitted some amberwall tyres as it has some new black walls on . It's quite a high spec'd machine and a few quids worth back when it was new , I would guess at 1987 ? But will try as date the mechs to see if I can work out some nitty gritty on this beasty,

Here it is with reflectors n'all , I haven't had time to clean it yet but looks pretty good already ;) I can't wait to get out on it

null_zps685e5cec.jpg

null_zpsa0813bea.jpg

null_zps883047c9.jpg

null_zps19f86968.jpg

null_zpsf245bdc9.jpg

null_zps7db4a507.jpg

null_zpsaf8ca8a6.jpg

null_zpse2206310.jpg

null_zps5502eb9e.jpg

null_zps6fb19257.jpg

null_zps76d1163b.jpg

null_zps9d10048a.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 198x Falcon K2 - Timewarp

Why can't all old bikes be that condition :shock: Original dealer sticker for extra Concours points ;)

"Light Action" groupset from 86/87. Falcon brand sat below Claud Butler in their pecking order but still probably a good £300+ BITD

Awesome, I remember them well, there is a cycling fanatic locally that still rides his.

Wish I bid a bit more now. Then again I was only going to use it to stick a child seat on, its probably too nice for that. Enjoy!

Had a quick half an hour tweakage time tonight and have it ready for a ride this weekend all going well , The original fluted seat post is very short and luckily in my box o crap I had a 26.4 seat post in silver with some length and borrowed a Turbo saddle from my other bike. I cant believe how much this bike has not been used :shock: , I gave the chain a wipe with a rag and its silver and shiny (i do like a nice silver shiny chain) I will get some pics when its light out and will get some pics of it on trails and hope to get the gopro hooked up also ;)

Oh an this made me chuckle, classic saddle make :LOL:

null_zpsef962fd2.jpg

Back