A few aircraft models I've made!! pictures that is!!

Great stuff Ian. The detail amazes me every time i see them. Your fussiness really shows in the models. (oh and the bikes too!!!)

Richard

Glad you like the few models guys and gals ;) I've posted up other built models before but that
was ages ago so will be lost in my one thousand and so posts :facepalm:

roadking":211z9j70 said:
I have an unmade 1/48 Tamiya Lancaster (Dambuster version), that I'd happily pay you to build to this standard.
Love the EK diorama too, I have an old timer friend who lives on the"aerodrome"at EK. Jon.
Are you serious about paying me to build the Dambuster ? Which is your best bike ?? I do build for chaps!

The Just Jane diorama was built for someone who works at EK and was on display for a while
but the model has gone into his own home for safe keeping and the 1/48th Just Jane will
eventually reside in the museum under a display case.

Ian,

I love your new avatar - what was that guys name??????? Arnold something?

Richard

Ian Raleigh":1a0l8x2x said:
Glad you like the few models guys and gals ;) I've posted up other built models before but that
was ages ago so will be lost in my one thousand and so posts :facepalm:

roadking":1a0l8x2x said:
I have an unmade 1/48 Tamiya Lancaster (Dambuster version), that I'd happily pay you to build to this standard.
Love the EK diorama too, I have an old timer friend who lives on the"aerodrome"at EK. Jon.
Are you serious about paying me to build the Dambuster ? Which is your best bike ?? I do build for chaps!

The Just Jane diorama was built for someone who works at EK and was on display for a while
but the model has gone into his own home for safe keeping and the 1/48th Just Jane will

It wasn't meant as a joke...I've had the unmade Tamiya Dambuster for many years, a relative was on the raid, which is why my cycle club has a Dambuster's Raid Ride from Woodhall Spa every May.

I used to be a member of the IPMS, but have not made kits for many years now.

Which is my best bike? What is your thinking behind the question (most valuable? Most sentimental value?)...I can then answer it.

Jon.

Ian Raleigh":2jhgmd5y said:

You must be very proud of that.
We try to get to the museum at least once a year so will look out for your model. They really are fantastic and I wish I had that level of skill and patience. :D

roadking":i1g5jxom said:
It wasn't meant as a joke...I've had the unmade Tamiya Dambuster for many years, a relative was on the raid, which is why my cycle club has a Dambuster's Raid Ride from Woodhall Spa every May.
I used to be a member of the IPMS, but have not made kits for many years now.
Which is my best bike? What is your thinking behind the question (most valuable? Most sentimental value?)...I can then answer it.
Jon.
Hello Jon, I knew you wasn't messing about, just thought i'd be funny but some may not take it that way
what condition are the decals? though I have loads of spares of tamiya decals seeing as I've made over
20 of the things, some mine and some gone to good homes, If you are interested in me making the model
please feel free to PM me to ask for a quote, no pressure though.

Ask TGR about how committed I am in making a beautiful looking model ! He should know :LOL:

TGR":i1g5jxom said:
Ian,I love your new avatar - what was that guys name??????? Arnold something? Richard
Good old Rimmer....lol. I like this program, funny as fook but I'm not allowed to watch it :facepalm:

Coleman":i1g5jxom said:
Wow - really enjoyed looking at those - you have some serious skills (and patience!!)
Really! :D put into google images and search for 'ian lanc'....enjoy gulp! :roll:

Salsprocket":i1g5jxom said:
We try to get to the museum at least once a year so will look out for your model. They really are fantastic and I wish I had that level of skill and patience. :D
I am at that matey and it has my own name plaque on the finished diorama, the actual diorama will be occionally be put on display at EK.

Back