1995 Marin Team for sale (PICTURES ADDED) now splitting

Scarfacexxx08

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Looks like I may have to sell my Marin Team, new bikes arrived and need to make space! I've had it for ages which is why I dont really want to let it go. Its a 19" frame c-c in champagne the frame is in great condition with only a couple of scratches, Ive changed a few components on it eg I've changed the marin lite cantis for XT v-brakes and the gripshift to matching XT shifters. The bike originally came with manitou forks but I sold them to fit some marzocchi xfly 80mm bombers, only thing is the steerer isnt long enough but windwave will replace the steerer but never got round to it. Everything on the bike is XT except the chainset one front hub which are both White Industries,even has the original marin tyres. I still have the original stem and I think headset plus I'll include a silver syncross cattleprod stem. I can't imagine you'd find one in better condition

Looking for £280 posted

Not looking to split as yet

I'll include pictures tomorrow.

Re: possible 1995 Marin Team for sale

If perchance the Syncros stem is offered separately, its a 1 inch quill with 130 reach, then I would be very interested and would like to buy it. :)

Re: possible 1995 Marin Team for sale

They are pretty good bikes. :cool:

IF, you split...I would like to express serious interest for frame only. yes.

Re: 1995 Marin Team for sale

I'd love to swop out my mint EG for this but I don't think a Yepp childseat would go down too well with the thin seat tube. Always wanted a Team.

Glwts and pics soon pls :)

Re: 1995 Marin Team for sale (PICTURES ADDED)

Interested in the wheels if you do split depending on price etc...

I've had a few messages, if nothing comes of it by Monday I'll be splitting it up!

This is nice. Will sell no problem, lovely condition.

Tooooooooooooooooo biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!!

:facepalm:

If you do split on Monday and nobody's asked already - can you post me the handle bars + barends please?

jonny

Latest posts

Back