Miffed!

dan smith":2cum76pi said:
groovyblueshed":2cum76pi said:
Not from the States again? May be it's time to consider custom made parts...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274922

http://intrincycle.co.uk/

Hey Chris, no, its a UK seller and they offered a partial refund so its not that bad. I don't suppose you can reproduce the damaged clamp can you and ano it purple :)

thanks

Dan

Hi, it wasn't me above.
Can you send some pictures of the broken part to:
intrincycle@gmail.com
The purple wouldn't be the same, but quite similar.
Ringle seemed to use different alloy for all of their parts, for example the three parts of their QR's were all different alloys and are a right pain to anodise!

Chris

Hi Chris, after noticing Retrobike's sponsor news, I put up the link to your site as an off the wall solution to Dan Smith's Ringle/eBay frustrations. Love the site, btw.

My old Clockwork is now cursed by its very obscure seatpost size (26.8mm) and the old Zoom seatpost's saddle clamps are ageing. Is Intrincycle able to recreate such items or even fashion a complete seatpost to the 26.8mm size?

Hope you don't mind me asking,
Howard.

26.8mm isn't a particularly obscure size is it? I've always found it an easy enough size to obtain ... it's Zaskar-size!

Is that the blue Zaskar? Forgotten how rad the frames looked bitd.

I'm trying to keep my Zoom post going as long as possible but the saddle clamps have worn smooth so occasionally slip over bumps. Just been struggling to find a decent 26.8 in the usual online places, but haven't given up yet.

groovyblueshed":3ucghan8 said:
Is that the blue Zaskar? Forgotten how rad the frames looked bitd.

Mine had been painted blue before I got it, but it would originally have been the ball-burnished finish. I was intending to strip back the paint at some point, but I do actually like the colour a lot.

Back