Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

both lads from work pulled out and the weather is looking crap for saturday here/Scotland generally and has been heavy rain last few days so kelty will be back to its muddy best.

Sunday looking better (cloudy) if anybody wants to join me in getting muddy in kelty Sunday or open to other suggestions.

Weather report for Midlothian looks not too bad if anyone wants to join me for another tour of my local trails.
I can show you bits and bobs over by Bonnyrigg and Dalkieth.
I cant afford to leave Midlothian this weekend is my selfish reason for suggesting this. :oops:

Sounds good Velo, 9.45-10am?

Rob / clubby I can drive across if u want to come to mine!

I plan to centre this run around the Eskbank area so suggest you park up at Tesco's by the A7:
Tesco's
BONNYRIGG ROAD,
DALKEITH,
MIDLOTHIAN,
EH22 3PP

So Sunday, at Tesco's for 10am ish and I'll show you the joys of Newbattle Woods, Ironmills Park, Dalkieth Country Park and other odds and sods.

Not this weekend, first time Sharron and I both off in ages.

RobMac":21t6c8p1 said:
keithyr":21t6c8p1 said:
Looks like jus me an u V.

Any more for any more?

One more ............................... BTW can I drop off yer sh#tebike? :mrgreen:

Thought yed selt it

Braw, gt u at Mona 9ish?

Mind bring 9mm spanner and 6 / 8mm canti bosses pls :xmas-wink:

If you come to my hoose and I'm not there its because I'm at Tesco's waiting on you, remember its Tesco's meeting point. Just thought I'd remind you as 'Every Little Helps' ;)

Back