The Polish Panto Butcher discovers coloured Tipex

If you were in the vicinity of the pleasure you'd get a kick in the Jacobs. :)

As for the idiots ... You're an idiot, so just like you is getting bigger audience, which is more and more potential customers. Why do you think we sit here and allow ourselves to blows? Because there is no better advertisement than the idiot who shouts it's bad horrible Go ye see :)

At the beginning of our panto were a joke. But it soon became apparent that there is a great need for something new and different. That a large group of people have had enough of "slaughtered" the IMO on the machine. When the amounts of space so that even funny. Minimum operating profit max is this your ideal job ...

As for the complaints about the fact that the customer is not satisfied. Dozens of transaction and only one return. Often sold subject individual orders for other components. This completely contradicts to your "tales, anything"

Attachments

• db_DM-_0_-_The_Fool1.jpg
    db_DM-_0_-_The_Fool1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 665
At the end of the last photo throw auction. More for Google because most of you have already seen it but it's nice if you see mow new :) We have to slowly say goodbye it was nice to meet you all. You could say that thanks to you, we have created Colnago elegantia :)

We apologize to all that his presence and work of the offended. I thank all the people who like it.

We invite you to visit our account
http://www.ebay.com/usr/meegi1989

It will be a little empty. Everything sold. And every new thing is three days work. But we promise that we will regularly throw new items :)

Truly Yours faithfully and fully honest, nice smile
Barbara & Robert

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!oQFIrkVkH9GBSRs+Z)10Q~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!oQFIrkVkH9GBSRs+Z)10Q~~60_58.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 619
  • $(KGrHqNHJFIFIu!bbC3uBSQcj6EM,w~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqNHJFIFIu!bbC3uBSQcj6EM,w~~60_58.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 619
  • $(KGrHqNHJF!FIpyK(!JvBSQc)BvCpw~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqNHJF!FIpyK(!JvBSQc)BvCpw~~60_58.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 619
  • $T2eC16FHJF4FFkuq-n5kBSQcDZTiQg~~60_58.JPG
    $T2eC16FHJF4FFkuq-n5kBSQcDZTiQg~~60_58.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 619
  • $(KGrHqMOKowFIuBMF1ByBSQb04keyQ~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqMOKowFIuBMF1ByBSQb04keyQ~~60_58.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 619
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've decided I really like the PBB. He's even panto'd 'Polish Panto Butcher' on his box.

I now hope that one day we can be friends.

agentorange":22nbqjf1 said:
I've decided I really like the PBB. He's even panto'd 'Polish Panto Butcher' on his box.

I now hope that one day we can share his source of bike parts

:p ;)

Here is a good example of how it should be done.

10271641316_05270cd4b2_c.jpg

SWijland":2an4q6v2 said:

Quite possibly but it still raises the question of WHY should it be done? I appreciate that much of this is down to preference but I compare it to tattoos, there are some excellent tattoos out there but you find me a pensioner who doesn't regret having one done.

agentorange":245croov said:
SWijland":245croov said:

Quite possibly but it still raises the question of WHY should it be done? I appreciate that much of this is down to preference but I compare it to tattoos, there are some excellent tattoos out there but you find me a pensioner who doesn't regret having one done.

Unless it's their home address :LOL:

Back