Zolatone pine mountain, for a good cause

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So, a few of you know i'm a volunteer workshop coordinator at the Bristol Bike Project

Now and then we get stuff that's a bit too much work for us to use, and a bit too nice to throw out. We have an ebay shop, but I thought this may go better here

Like this here Zolatone pine mountain, with a fair few original parts, and a stuck seatpost. the bottom bracket hasn't been tried....

apart from the stuck post, things seem pretty good. I can't post it, but it can be collected almost any time.

How does a nifty fifty sound? G'wan, it's for a great cause! Obviously I and a few others at the project would love to see it built up and looking mint.

Original derauilleurs, missing only pinch bolts. Both Dx
Original cantis, seem to be DX
Original STI brake levers, minus the shifters.
Original stem
original fork
Marin branded seat QR

I've had two expressions of interest so far

incoming photobomb, still a bit wet in places from a quick washdown

She's 19in centre to top, and 22in top tube.

Headset is good, BB is bad.

had a quick go at the fork blades with some t-cut and it seemed to have a good effect. Photos are from before I did it though

Have a Wednesday night bump.

This looks like a great base. No space or time at the moment otherwise I would take it.

I work out of Bristol one day a week so happy to pick this up and get it back to Surrey if that helps anyone out.

Mark.

Top Man!

I'm driving to Bridgwater on saturday and Swansea on sunday so could meet at a junction along the way to either

Back