RAC Rally ****CANCELLED****

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've just been looking at the "Provisional Outline Route Maps" for this years RAC and there doesn't seem to be any stages close to anywhere I know very well....

Anyone Help??

Here's a link to the RAC site... http://www.rogeralbertclarkrally.org/RA ... _Timetable

Or would people be interested in a Friday evening ride around Dalby and watch some cars at night.. ?

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions please chaps

Re: RAC Rally

Although i know little of that part of yorkshire, duncolme in helmsley might be an option as matthews knows the area as mentioned in link below.

Riccal wood mentioned below....

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=259123

Duncolme looks nice and stately.

http://www.duncombepark.com/how_to_find_us.shtml

I'm not sure how it gels with the rally though as i don't fully understand the abbreviations and how the times play out. Will the cars still be ripping away by 10am?
Helmsley has refreshments, banks etc...

Re: RAC Rally

marc two tone":24y86kto said:
Although i know little of that part of yorkshire, duncolme in helmsley might be an option as matthews knows the area as mentioned in link below.

Riccal wood mentioned below....

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=259123

Duncolme looks nice and stately.

http://www.duncombepark.com/how_to_find_us.shtml

I'm not sure how it gels with the rally though as i don't fully understand the abbreviations and how the times play out. Will the cars still be ripping away by 10am?
Helmsley has refreshments, banks etc...

The start times for Duncombe park are...

Saturday 9th November
SS7 Duncombe Park [1] 09:36
SS8 Duncombe Park [2] 09:57

So there should still be cars starting at 10am... but that would depend on how far away the ride start was etc etc

And then there's the ride..... will have to put my thinking cap on ;)

Re: RAC Rally Ride ****CANCELLED****

Sorry chaps as we seem to be short on local knowledge for this ride I'm going to cancel
it for this year.

I'll see if I can sort another ride for this month.... watch this space ;)

Vern , ave a word with Stu as he's got an extended version of New Miller Dam ride , I missed it last year due to hols but should be able to get there this time round as long as it's not the 24th Nov.
Matthew

Matthews":21u6wn7r said:
Vern , ave a word with Stu as he's got an extended version of New Miller Dam ride , I missed it last year due to hols but should be able to get there this time round as long as it's not the 24th Nov.
Matthew
Done the recce this afternoon, it is good to go@ 23 miles, we just need to set a date, what do you think :D :D :D

slmracing":23ln688i said:
Matthews":23ln688i said:
Matthew
Done the recce this afternoon, it is good to go@ 23 miles, we just need to set a date, what do you think :D :D :D

Thanks Stu

Only dates I have free this month are sun 25th or sat 30th any good with you ?

If there no good then maybe wake Marc out of this winter hibernation :LOL:

Latest posts

Back