subaru foresters? are they as good as they seem?

haha that's just mental. would like to add it must have 4 doors, a boot and a roof :)
im not really too bothered about what image I give off just don't want anything over the top like a impreza or audi. I clearly don't care because I drive a micra at mo lol

I'd stick with the Micra and threats to siblings for the time being. Anything else is going to cost you a fortune, either in insurance, running, servicing or repairs. (Or buying it in the first place)

And i very very very much doubt that your feet are actually big enough to cause a problem. Its just your choice of car and lack of experience, IIRC clearance for a size 48 is allowed for in most modern car designs. And you can go two or three sizes up from there with some fudging and not wearing stupid shoes.

well for now the smallest (9 yr old little sis) is crossing her legs up on the rear seat. told them bags on their laps and im keeping a bottle of water in the driver door card.

whats done is done and im restricted to automatic and wont be changing that for a few years yet.
my feet are actually too big for the cars ive tried to drive in past. the only way im getting into a manual I like is if we modify the clutch pedal a little. my feet are actually big enough to be causing issues in a manual car.

im probably not changing cars now but still thinking about a new car. don't really care what it costs now. I have earned the money. its my money. and ill spend it how I like. if I want to spend it on a bigger car ill do just that.

That kit car is ridiculous!

Do you only have an automatic license then? Certainly a decent sized pair of feet.

If the Subaru is 3K might as well get that. Although as others have suggested why not look at other models, the more boring the better. What is something like a low powered mondeo / vectra / whatever to insure?

yes only have an automatic licence as ive only been able to drive a automatic car but planning on adapting a car so I can actually drive a manual and hopefully retake my test in a manual a few years down the line. I am now looking at other models and im particularly interested in a focus estate at the moment, its come up cheap and itll cost £2500 to insure.
mondeo would be £2960 tpft
Vectra £2900

Back