Record Sprint

I was going to put some tyres and a chain on give it a clean up and ride it, but there never seems to be enough time so yeah I'm interested

I 'll take some better pictures for you it probably looks better than it is in that one.
Its all straight and it's all there the tyres are shot and the black has come of the braking edge on the front wheel.
Where are you based?

Would consider swaps for anything interesting

Ok thanks, yeah i don't mind a little cosmetic wear&tear,only to be expected tbh.
I'm in Kent - Rochester, I drive to wouldn't mind travelling.

I've had two RS's so far, one died when I got knocked over, only the frame was damaged so I've more or less got all the rest of the parts for it sitting in my cupboard - let me know if you're looking for anything in particular

Rochester is not too far from me if you ever need a hand/ parts or fancy a ride. I'm on sheppey.

RecordSprint":2gf7qk8t said:
MrW":2gf7qk8t said:
RecordSprint":2gf7qk8t said:
Nope, still searching :)

You didn't buy the entire bike from jc the reproman?

Nope, didn't have £80 to spare. Did you find what you needed?

A new project arrived, and to be honest my RS is 90% original and 75% complete so I didn't really need any more parts lying about!

My garage already resembles a Raleigh dealer from the 80's without making it worse!

Tel":2b1o0h7c said:
Rochester is not too far from me if you ever need a hand/ parts or fancy a ride. I'm on sheppey.

All of the above sounds good, right now I'm looking for a gold weimann crank and a back wheel for my RS so i can get back on the road :)

Hi,
I have a gold crankset from an RS but its a Thun and not wienman, have a pair of wheel of the same bike, mailard Helicomatic rear and black srandard front with black wienman convex rims, Can do some pics if you are interested.
Cheers

Back