The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shimano fc-mt60 deore dx chain set

deore dx crank set. it comes with a mec 48 tooth top ring, a ta specialities 36 tooth middle ring and a onza buzz saw 26 tooth small ring all 110 pcd.

how much is it worth?

Pair of Quadra 21's (not R's) grey, 1 1/8" ahead, cosmetically good nick, go up and down (a bit, all of 43mm travel?)

what are they worth?

Suntour Superbe Pro Crankset

I have a Suntour Superbe Pro 175mm Crankset with 42 53 chainrings, original bolt cover caps and bolts, in excellent condition
bike004.jpg

I've scoured ebay and all sorts of classifieds and can't find an answer, so here goes - rough idea for a woodgrain-effect SRAM 9.0SL rear mech? It was a limited edition thing a few years back. Actually probably quite a few years...

@ the boy : not much , £15 to £20

@ fletch : Suntour superbe pro seems to do ok on ebay , so £30 to £35 .

@ Mike D : not sur eon this one . they were ltd edition , but so were betsy ( american flag set ) , and they dont make much .so I ll say £20 to £25 .

Sounds fair. I'll try £20. Much rather figure out prices than faff about with ebay :)

Thanks!

Magura HS 33 race lite brakeset

These are original and in good condition, optioned with Carbon arch support for rear and altec lightweight levers
bike005.jpg

Australian Apollo Everest circa 86/87 XT

this Australian brand bike Apollo Everest, steel frame circa 86 with Deore XT 6 speed, Xt thunbshifters, front and rear mech, xt cantilever front brakes, XT under chainstay rear U brake, Dia Compe 7 levers, Fisher bulge bars, xt hubs, mavic oxyegen rims, XT bear trap pedals , Deore Crankset and BB, Toiga Physco front tyre,
bike016.jpg

Raleigh Burner

Hi there.
I just walked into a LBS and noticed a Raleigh Burner tucked away behind some boxes. When I asked how much he said £300. Is this price a little too steep? I have no idea what year it is and neither did the guy working at the shop. I don't know whether it's original or a modern reproduction. I have attached a picure of an identical bike that I found on the net. It looks like a nice bike and I'm genuinely interested in its age as well as value.

2328947057_4815166872.jpg

Can you guys shed any light on this?
Thanks, Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back