Etape Loch Ness 2014

47p2

Senior Retro Guru
Sunday 4th May 2014 on closed roads

I really can't see them closing the A82 so my guess is the route will be on the east side of the loch as there is a loop there you can do

Click

Entry opens on Saturday 23 Nov. Don't know how much it will be but I would anticipate between £55 and £70 which is the norm for closed road Sportives.

Got the link cause I pre registered however I won't be paying £55 to ride my bike . And I'm night shift that weekend so it would mean taking a day off.

The Tour O' The Borders is on partially closed roads too and is £55 however I looked at the route and to be honest you'll be lucky to meet a car anyway except when going through Selkirk.

Too many Sportives charging too much money. If I do any at all it will be the Evans Scotland and Evans Langholm. Not closed roads but only £15 and apparently very well organised.

Hawmaw":1ydzbasy said:
Too many Sportives charging too much money. If I do any at all it will be the Evans Scotland and Evans Langholm. Not closed roads but only £15 and apparently very well organised.

Here, here. :?

^^^ Terrible incident that could happen anytime whether the roads are closed or not

Back