Klein Attitude early 1990s backfire colour for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent and ebay message....would love to view as very local to me. Would be a dream come true to buy a locally bought/owned 1st generation Attitude.

Know two forum members went to see this Attitude on Friday. I can't get to see it so any feedback from a visual inspection would be welcome before the end of the auction.............

Seems odd this is now on Ebay when we were told it exceeded their selling limits...

Didnt this sell on Ebay before?

J

jonrock":tn85ixe7 said:
Seems odd this is now on Ebay when we were told it exceeded their selling limits...

Didnt this sell on Ebay before?

J

Hi,

We decided to list on eBay due to an overwhelming response to the bicycle from overseas and we had the wrong end of the stick on eBay selling limits as I did not realise how they worked due to being new to eBay I believed we could not sell past the limit set, only by speaking to eBay did I realise that we could sell for an exceeding value of the limit and thought it would be safer to sell via that medium.

Hazel x

Little Mark":p4ji6guc said:
Know two forum members went to see this Attitude on Friday. I can't get to see it so any feedback from a visual inspection would be welcome before the end of the auction.............

Hi,

Nice speaking to you albeit via eBay message..
It may be possible for you to view the bicycle on Thursday afternoon as my eldest should be home for you to take a look as he is on the night shift at the hospital later that day so I'm sure he won't mind a break from his slumber for an hour or so.

Hazel x

It may be possible for you to view the bicycle on Thursday afternoon as my eldest should be home for you to take a look as he is on the night shift at the hospital later that day so I'm sure he won't mind a break from his slumber for an hour or so.

Hazel x[/quote]

Thanks Hazel - I've sent you a message.
Rgds,
Mark

Yes........and no.

I thought I'd got it, but the seller refunded and cancelled the auction due to problems with eBay and Paypal.

Some things are just not meant to happen and this is one of those occasions.

As far as I am aware it is still packed in a box somewhere in Cumbria with my name and address on.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back