Show us what you did today, thread

Out on the Pugsley on Saturday evening for a short ride round my local woods. Its a small area but some good little trails running through the trees. A bit of video below hopefully. Its only medium quality as thats all I can upload with the free software I use.
On Sunday I went for a ride with fellow fatbikers Brian and Boonie and did a recce of the Puffer run that will be used for the Puffer 24 hour in January. A very good ride in good company. I used to live just across the valley and I realise it will be very different come early January ;)
Hope everyone else had a good weekend as well, judging by some of the posts it seems like it was.

Jamie

http://vimeo.com/76890725

velomaniac":lcsz7qzw said:
We need a ride oop north as Jamie always has to travel to the ends of the earth. Isn't there trails up in Morayshire ?
If you are going to all the bother to come North there are great trails north of Inverness. Fyrish has loads for a start.

velomaniac wrote:
We need a ride oop north as Jamie always has to travel to the ends of the earth. Isn't there trails up in Morayshire ?

Highlands Flyer wrote:
If you are going to all the bother to come North there are great trails north of Inverness. Fyrish has loads for a start.

There certainly are mate, there's some of the best country around. I should have given you a shout for the ride on Sunday down near Contin, on the Puffer trail. I'll remember for next time :oops: Be good to meet up.
Theres better tracks to the North of Inverness than Morayshire :D and Velo, I am about 2 1/2 to 3 hours North of Morayshire :LOL: :LOL:

Jamie

yeah, totally hit it off with the weather. blue skies all the way with a gentle tail wind :D

definitely a ride of two halves

GGW was a gentle meander, taking our time enjoying the views.

WHW was more head down and a bit of race against time, we made our train by 10mins, only having stopped for 20 mins in Kinlochleven all day.

the mainly fire road surfaces of the GGW were perfect for admiring the great views, whilst the rough and tumble of the WHW forced the eyes to the track at all times

enjoyed every minute, the boys described it as up there with the I'eroica

now to dream up the next biggie

Latest posts

Back