some stuff to sell - Nuke Proof Kevlar wrapped bar

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
i was cleaning up the storage and found some things

Ti DEAN Seatpost 27.2 (no decal) - SOLD!
Manitou4, incl blue chris king headset 1 1/8 , the bottom part of the headset won't come off so therefore it is included, topcap is missing,.. has to be somewhere, will look for it but for now it is offered without - SOLD!
Pace RC36 - SOLD!
Nuke Proof kevlar wrapped bar - 100 euro

this is more or less what i paid ,.. pm for questions.
parts are in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
shipping for cost

Attachments

• foto 5.JPG
    foto 5.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 701
  • foto 1.JPG
    foto 1.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 701
  • fotorc36.JPG
    fotorc36.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 701
  • foto 4.JPG
    foto 4.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 701
Re: some stuff to sell

Hi,
Il take the Manitou 4 and Chris King Headset IF its still available, the elastomers still work AND you can find the top cap. Not in a hurry so if its still available for sale it gives you time to find the top cap. If the top cap is defo gone I will pass on it though as il prolly never find one to match :facepalm:

Cheers

M-Power":2qtery2h said:
Hi,
Il take the Manitou 4 and Chris King Headset IF its still available, the elastomers still work AND you can find the top cap. Not in a hurry so if its still available for sale it gives you time to find the top cap. If the top cap is defo gone I will pass on it though as il prolly never find one to match :facepalm:

Cheers

Top caps are available for 6 euro new

M-Power":1wl5fpbw said:
Hi,

Cheers

never mind,.. it is sold :)

Good to know about the top caps, good luck to the new owner :cry:

Back