2002 Yates 853 frame with Fox Forks - SOLD

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Every now and again you have to admit that you just have a few too many bikes. :facepalm: And as I'm about to start building my third Yates frame, I think it's only fair to let someone else enjoy this little beauty.

The frame is a 2002 Yates mtb made of Reynolds 853 tubing, the headset is a Raceface Thermo sp and the forks are Fox Float 100RL.

Frame: seat tube C to C is 16.5", C to T is 17.5" and top ube C to C is 21.75" VTT is around 22".

It's in good overall condition, paint is pearl white with metallic purple over. There are a couple of small marks in the paint under the down tube, but no dents or dinks that I can find.

The stantions of the forks are in perfect condition, there is a cable rub on the front of the brace, but that's pretty inevitable.

Price is what I paid which is £240, plus £15 for P&P. I can deliver or meet up in the South West, South and West Wales or in the Midlands.

Photo's below, the complete bike is there just to show you what it looked like, only the frame and forks are for sale.

SOLD

Re: 2002 Yates 853 frame with Fox Forks

Grannygrinder":2rm2y725 said:
Is there a frame only price? :D

Have you any better pics of the forks Neil.I might be after just the forks so this could work out well.

Oh and what's the steerer size.I need a 1.18" and I'm guessing this is a 1" :oops:

I may have a use for the forks myself if the frame sells, but JIC the steerer is 1 1/8".

I'll take some fork pictures tomorrow when I have some daylight.

Latest posts

Back