WTT: Scott G-zero pro frame for decent XC hardtail frame

gunner

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
As I've just finished building my Scott Strike, the G-zero Pro is surplus to requirements.

It's a 2004 aluminium frame and swingarm with a RS SID dual air shock. Good condition as bought new by me and well looked after. Great cross country and marathon frame which I'd happily keep if I didn't have the carbon version.

I'd like to trade the frame for a decent quality XC race style hardtail frame - something long, low and light :D Sadly missed out on the Scott Team Issue Scandium on here recently but something similar would be great. I'd also like something disc compatible with a short headtube as I want to use the lefty shown below.

2013-07-13_15-30-31_197.jpg

Open to discussion on other parts (Thomson seat post, headset, BB etc) but let's start with it as frame only. I can take more pics for anyone interested.

Happy to hear suggestions but don't be offended if I say no as I'm a picky git. The more exotic/interesting the better :D

Forgot to mention, it's a size medium. I'm a smidge under 6' and it fits me as set up in the pic.

For the hardtail I'd be looking for something similar so 18-19".

Latest posts

Back