Suntour VX Drivetrain/Groupset + Weinmann 610/999

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all! Nothing too exciting but may be useful to someone!

As usual, I've included the eBay links if you prefer to deals that way, but the prices via here are cheaper as there are no final value fee's!

All payments to be made via paypal on jack.jd.luke (AT) gmail.com. The items are all in Edinburgh and can be picked up/delivered in the area.

Suntour VX Groupset/Drivetrain.

$(KGrHqN,!lEFJGHPKPJ9BSWtf2cb(w~~60_12.JPG

For sale is a Suntour VX drivetrain!

I wanted to do up an old Cecil Walker I had some time ago and collected a few parts but then I realised I'm not a DT shifting man!

Included in the auction is two front mechs, one rear, the downtube shifters (With band on clamp) and the BB cable guide.

The kit is all very much of mixed condition with a fair bit of corrosion on the front mech plates, the screws on the shifters and to the surface of the BB guide.

The jockeys are really quite worn on the rear mech but the bushings are all good and tight. The springs are all relatively tight still.

As the kit is of such a mixed quality, I'm offering it all at a comparatively low price compared to other items on eBay. As such, I won't accept returns on this group so if you want more images, don't hesitate to ask for more.

7ec5.jpg

7xnc.jpg

9nwg.jpg

i7ev.jpg

qq2r.jpg

bi5n.jpg

ergm.jpg

ibsv.jpg

e594.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111188644106? ... 1586.l2649

£29.99 on eBay, but £27 for the RB crowd! (+ £4.20 for MyHermes postage)

Weinmann 610 Vainqueur 999 Centre Pull Brakeset

For sale I have a set of Weinmann 610/999 Centre Pull brakes.

A staple item on numerous vintage and retro builds, the brakes are in relatively good condition with strong spring, no play in the bushes and relatively good cosmetic condition.

There is a touch of corrosion on the pivot bolts, but it's nothing to get stressed about!

Both decals are in good condition.

The brakes don't come with the cable hangers nor pads, but these are 10 a penny on ebay!
uqc4.jpg

oru5.jpg

83x2.jpg

rtjw.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111188661680? ... 1586.l2649

£13.99 on eBay but £10 for the RB crowd! (+ £4.20 for MyHermes postage)

Cheers all!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi interested in the brakes, could you let me know what the drops are please.

Thanks.

Hey,

the reach as measured from the centreline of the centre-bolt to the middle of the brake shoes is approx 65mm. The adjustment vertically on the brakes shoes come in at around 20mm.

Cheers,

Jack

Back