M970 Front Mech, M770 Chain/Cass

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all! Ordered the SLX groupset so all of these items are now available individually. I've included the eBay auction links if you prefer to do deals that way, but the prices are cheaper via here since I don't have fee's to pay!

All payments to be made via paypal on jack.jd.luke (AT) gmail.com. The items are all in Edinburgh and can be picked up/delivered in the area.

CRANKS SOLD FOR £69.99

Shimano XTR M960 Triple Crankset Cranks inc Bottom Bracket & Middleburn Chainring

CRANKS SOLD FOR £39.99

Shimano M952 XTR 9 Speed Shifters, Pair, Dark Anodized Retro Hotness!

Shimano XTR FD-M970, Front Mech Derailleur, 34.9mm Clamp, Top or Bottom Pull

$T2eC16VHJHgFFl+7859HBSWtQwCmDg~~60_12.JPG

For sale is a lovely Shimano XTR M970 front mech.

This has been my favourite front mech I've owned. Sad? Yes. But how can you resist those polished plates and XTR cutout?

Delivering silky smooth, precise and reliable shifting, this little beauty has moved my chains flawlessly up my M960 cranks (Also for sale!) countless times.

The mech is in surprisingly good condition with only some small scratches to the clamp. Even the plates look clean!

cgu5.jpg

gv72.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111188612980? ... 1586.l2649

£24.99 on eBay but £19.99 for the RB crowd! (+ £4.20 for MyHermes postage)

Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Cassette & HG53 Chain, Worn Together and Friends Forever

$T2eC16VHJIQFHI,nvRCGBSWt8GkqPQ~~60_12.JPG

Cheap and quick solution for those of you who have perhaps bought a worn crankset.

Included is a really quite worn XT-M770 cassette with a gazillion miles on it and a HG53 chain with perhaps 1000km most on it. Also included is a 9spd quick link and the matching M770 lock ring.

I wouldn't recommend running these on your nicest bike, but are an ideal quick and easy solution if you need a cheap 9 speed cassette and chain!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111188681676? ... 1586.l2649

£9.99 on eBay but £6 for the RB crowd! (+ £4.20 for MyHermes postage)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: M952 Drivetrain + M960 cranks. Testing the water!

It is indeed a 175mm. I'd rather wait a while before splitting the groupset. However, compared to previous prices that the cranks have gone for on ebay, I think £80~ sounds about fair.

Re: M952 Drivetrain + M960 cranks. Testing the water!

It's looking like I probably will split it eventually! I'll keep all updated when it happens :)

Back