Manitou Magnums required

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After selling a tidy pair earlier in the year and just missing out on some this evening on the bay :facepalm: I turn to you all with cap in hand..

As title, Manitou 2's needed please as tidy as possible with a threaded 1 & 1/8th steerer.

(EDIT) Changed my mind now looking for Magnums

Thanks - Rich.

Re: Manitou II's required

yup, I was watching them aswell. Mainly because I have 2 pairs in the garage :) I'll drop you a pm.

I have a pair of manitou 3's, maybe they might be ok? The elastomers have been replaced at some point for speed springs. The lower innards/elastomers need replacing. Aesthetically they are excellent. .pm me if your interested

I have a spare set of M2 lowers & brace and could convert the M-sport I have for sale into an M2 with them. See my frames/bikes/forks listing in the for-sale forum.

Seen some Magnums in a pic today and thus build has changed direction... Any nice ones out there?

1 1/8 threaded steerer of 153mm or more.

Cheers - Rich

I've got a couple of pairs Rich...was going to list them today but forgot :roll: I have a number of Mani crowns so should be able to find one to suit.

I have one set with Speed Springs instead of elastomers and one set with NOS soft mani elastomers (not yet fitted). ..or I can offer them wiithout any :D

I will sort photos tomorrow for you if you are interested

Ant :D

Latest posts

Back