xt thumbies cranks, brakes plus magura brakes

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
few bits to clear guys to fund my ( now keeping ) rock lobster build :D all prices include pp fees and postage second class recorded wich may make the items seam a little dear but blame royal fail for that :roll:

first up ( as these will go first no doubt )

SL-M730 6 speed SIS compatible, SIS/friction option, light alloy clamp
i was running 7 speed with them, good clean condition with smooth action gear changes, £40 sold

next is a full bikes worth of br-m734 canti brakes again in very clean condition with pleanty of life left in the pads but unfortunatly the pads are not xt still a nice set of brakes though £28 cables not included but fixing bolts are.

next is a clean looking ( due to polish ) m730 crank set, all tapers and threads are good and the chain rings have pleanty of life left in them, some light scratching on the surface but a bit more polishing should remove them. £46 sold

and last for now and not sure if they are retro but they are v brakes
front and rear magura hydro stop brakes, had a bit of a polish due the anodising being rough and scratched, dont look to bad actualy few scratches in the alloy that you will see up close but a blind man on a galloping horse wont notice me thinks :roll: , never used them but pads move freely when the leaver is pushed, not sure if they will need a bleed once fitted on a bike but easy enough to do, have got some of the mounts some were but one is missing will throw in wot i find, ( fit em, fettle em and give em a bit of polish ) pleany of life in the pads, £45 posted...sold

as per, show your interest on here first please to avoid confusion followed by a pm and i will get back to you asap :D

Attachments

• shimano xt 021.JPG
    shimano xt 021.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 014.JPG
    shimano xt 014.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 026.JPG
    shimano xt 026.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 027.JPG
    shimano xt 027.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 006.JPG
    shimano xt 006.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 003.JPG
    shimano xt 003.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 013.JPG
    shimano xt 013.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 740
  • shimano xt 010.JPG
    shimano xt 010.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 740
bm0p700f":2jg5qcwz said:
I am having those cranks and thumbies.

Wait a minute, aren't they XT thumbie cranks and not cranks and thumbies ?. :shock:
I followed the link for XT thumbie cranks and i want to see them.

Bump :p

dyna-ti":1gs9502m said:
bm0p700f":1gs9502m said:
I am having those cranks and thumbies.

Wait a minute, aren't they XT thumbie cranks and not cranks and thumbies ?. :shock:
I followed the link for XT thumbie cranks and i want to see them.

Bump :p
:facepalm: totally lost :LOL: :LOL: :D

Back