British Steel

Epic is the Word for the Journey so far that's for sure.... :oops:

It will sure be nice to finish the chapter that's for sure. Cheers for the Vote of Confidence though G... :cool:

sinnerman":hvw9zhu4 said:

It will sure be nice to finish the chapter that's for sure. Cheers for the Vote of Confidence though G... :cool:

It's all about the quality mate, not the quantity. Epic means brilliant to me, there's nothing wrong with epic... :)

I'd rather see epic than ordinary....

Giom6":rlzo47s3 said:
sinnerman":rlzo47s3 said:

It's all about the quality mate, not the quantity. Epic means brilliant to me, there's nothing wrong with epic... :)

I'd rather see epic than ordinary....

Its certainly not the norm that's for sure...But I hope worth all the wait and all the fuss.

xxnick1975":3g6kw0lj said:
No idea what it is but I sure it's going to be another brilliant build!

Cheers Nick after a decade or more I hope so.

Ill get the loose ends tidied up and then do a proper thread. A lot of members have help out with some much needed Hard to find parts too, so will be nice for them to judge whether or not they went to good use in the end.

:cool:

Is the paintwork a clue? It seems to ring a bell with me but can't put my finger on it

raidan73":12uir9y0 said:
Is the paintwork a clue? It seems to ring a bell with me but can't put my finger on it

Not really, I only really posted a pic to try and spur others on with there builds, and to encourage me with mine, I have been a little busy of late with weddings, houses. and general life... :oops:

I would very much like to hear from Adrian though, and any progress with the much awaited Swallow............That is a Very Special Bike. :cool:

sinnerman":2rokx4iv said:

Something to do with TWG perchance?? :LOL: :cool:

Back