South East Movemberists Rides - Tour du Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: South East Movemberists Rides

it's either, bugloss. I shall be riding a mountain bike, as will my other half. road bikes have been known to make an appearance and last time i rode my cyclocross

OK, I'll re-phrase that.

Is it road or the dirty stuff as I'll be mounted upon a De Rosa Super Prestige.

I do require a ride as I'm coming over to do the Cotswold Road thing on Saturday and am kicking my heels on Sunday before flying back on Monday.

And where is it, as I'm in Essex.

it is road. this will definitely exercise your cake muscles more than your leg muscles..allow me to link you to previous rides to whet your palette...

last years

the year before

*edit* it's along brighton seafront to shoreham, back through brighton to rottingdean and then back to brighton

lots, but its all in my head :LOL:

Will try to get the details up on here this evening, but it might be Wednesday :)

ps - "movement" very good

i'll cancel my date tonight in order to sit and wait for this update Max ;)

Going to do my best to make this :)

Have done a mo for Movember the last few years and really need an excuse to finish the VooDoo.

Matt

twain":fdwzb23z said:
i'll cancel my date tonight in order to sit and wait for this update Max ;)

:p don't be mean

Matt - would be proper good to see you again mate, it's been ages!

so unless anyone has any objections (in which case they will be ignored) it'll follow the same routine as most of the tour du cakes.

Starting point will be at the promenade section of Hove street (here) for a 10 arrival at which point after much waiting around for the late-comers and commenting on bikes and stroking of not-yet-grown mustaches we will try to start at 10.30. It would be good if we could for once, but it isn't essential.

we will then head over to Carrots on Shoreham Spit for some coffee and cake and then back, stopping several times past the marina and into rottingdean and then the final stretch back to the Kings Esplanade..

this ride is approximately 4 (give or take 1 or 2) cake stops interrupted by bike rides. it's about 25 miles and usually takes us most of the afternoon.

please put your names down if you wish to join us and also indicate which dates - Sunday 3rd Nov and/or Sunday 1st Nov.

hehe, after that flood of responses I'll go first shall I?

Me and Mrs BobCatMax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back