Women on the forum

raleighrider21":3v31c1hh said:
and women think they can multi task :LOL:

Even though he has the garage/man cave to work in, we ended up sharing our tiny kitchen today. I made a Christmas cake, biscuits and a crumble. Andy polished a bike. When he'd finished with the bike he went for a run. And then I was able to clean the polish off the wall, radiator, wine rack, baking trays, cat food, calendar....... :facepalm:
Fortunately, the polish was a silver colour so I can pass it off as icing on the Christmas cake. :D

I took our roof off once and I mean off, completely off, everything. I heard screams from the bathroom with no roof later on in the day. Hmmm, whats that then causing all that fuss ?

It's my long suffering wife who had put her panty liner things (good for cleaning chains, by the way) in her drawers and pulled them up. Silly girl didn't check them, they were full of gravel and mouse poo from the ceiling. Oooops

I did put a newer, better version on in its place. But now there's a 10m long hole where some of the front wall once was. :LOL:

bugloss":1x38ugqj said:
I did put a newer, better version on in its place. But now there's a 10m long hole where some of the front wall once was. :LOL:

Well, I may have moaned at Andy for chucking polish everywhere, and I might have possibly got close to screaming pitch when I realised he'd turned the cooker off on the wall - 15 minutes after I put the Christmas cake in but, TBH Bugloss ..... how has your other half refrained from some severe violence??
:D :D :D

She's resigned herself to a life of suffering and martyrdom, this is full house gut and rebuild No.2

The last one had a bathroom in the garden shed for the winter, but that was in Somerset and we all know you don't get winter in Somerset.

bugloss":15lif78n said:
She's resigned herself to a life of suffering and martyrdom, this is full house gut and rebuild No.2

The last one had a bathroom in the garden shed for the winter, but that was in Somerset and we all know you don't get winter in Somerset.

I'll let you know what happens this year. Last year we had a foot of snow for a couple of weeks at one point!

Poor, poor woman.... :facepalm:

Back