Marin Muirwoods...with hidden gold in the tubes?

Purple Helmet":3u83d80m said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marin-Muirwoods-Tange-CrMo-hardtail-mountain-bike-/231068183551?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item35ccbcabff

Is there something special about this bike? Why are the bids so high?

"Because the frame and fork are CrMo, it is a surprisingly light bike and of course, rust-proof."

New one on me! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's so versatile..
The bike can be used for mountain biking, your entry into cyclocross or a high quality tourer. Alternatively, if you want a DIY project, the bike makes a great steed for a fixed gear conversion to make a great urban run-about...... bring in Reg Prescott (Kenny Everett's DIY character) to seriously downgrade it to a gypo collectable by turning it into one of those fixed wheel things

It does look like a very nice one, much nicer than the rat bag version I have in my garage!
Seriously though it would surely cost that to build it up with decent quality components...

I was watching that Bike on ebay myself lol! Didn't think to look on here to see if it was mentioned. Nice looking bike that is mate. If the sale falls through let me know. :)

Back