Women on the forum

I'm dismantling my road bike today as MRS HM wants it in the house for the winter as it's Italian and delicate!

ive got no bikes left :( think its time I get a winter project and another gaspipe bike for winter :(
so must haves for my new shed. microwave - mini fridge for beers - stereo - small tv with digi box - lots of tools - heating - porthole so I can see a very angry gf coming down the garden and a massive lock on the INSIDE of the door? hmm....

THM your lucky !

raleighrider21":aw1x1t1d said:
ive got no bikes left :( think its time I get a winter project and another gaspipe bike for winter :(
so must haves for my new shed. microwave - mini fridge for beers - stereo - small tv with digi box - lots of tools - heating - porthole so I can see a very angry gf coming down the garden and a massive lock on the INSIDE of the door? hmm....

THM your lucky !

Sofa, coz that's where you'll be sleeping if you buy a new bike. :LOL:

already sleep there most of the week :roll:
if im lucky she lets me sleep in the bed on the weekend :roll: depends what ive done that she thinks is wrong but actually its not :roll:

You all realise don't you that this thread has turned into an excuse for all you blokes to whinge whilst us women are just getting on with it.... :roll:

I've almost built up a complete bike in the time you've been discussing sofas and beer fridges! :twisted:

women are getting on with it ? shes just lying in bed upstairs doing naff all while im rebuilding her bike and im still on here. and women think they can multi task :LOL:

LikeClockwork":1pu43puh said:
You all realise don't you that this thread has turned into an excuse for all you blokes to whinge whilst us women are just getting on with it.... :roll:

I've almost built up a complete bike in the time you've been discussing sofas and beer fridges! :twisted:

Yeah, but that's your fault for having a pile of a bike in a box. If you didn't you too could be discussing sofas, beer coolers and all that kind of stuff ;)

Edit: But as you've now built it up, You can't do that either 'coz it needs to be ridden. Only after you've been out on your ride on your newly built bike, can you sit down and discuss the afore-mentioned interesting shed based topics. ;) ;)

Find a post where I have whinged! I love women.

I love their cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing........ :LOL:

Most of all, it must be a very special woman who puts up with a very special man.

Back