1995 Attitude Sea & Sky in L size! Looks good

....but look carefully on pic number two (the MC2). It shows slightly worn decals that looks like stickers........shouldn't they be debossed? I have the exact same frame in Painted Desert and my decals are debossed on the MC2.

Maybe this is a repaint.....?....if so..it sure is well done!

mkaavin":1vwgonui said:
....but look carefully on pic number two (the MC2). It shows slightly worn decals that looks like stickers........shouldn't they be debossed? I have the exact same frame in Painted Desert and my decals are debossed on the MC2.

S&S MC2 should have a decal, only PD has it painted/debossed, even my NS MC2 has a decal.

thesneaker":6g78mav0 said:
mkaavin":6g78mav0 said:

S&S MC2 should have a decal, only PD has it painted/debossed, even my NS MC2 has a decal.

Thanks, that explains it. I wonder why Klein did that? I'm assuming that the decals on the top and downtube are debossed?

Anyway, that makes this frame a good buy, at least from my point of view. A minty S&S in L size is difficult enough to find and for that price you can do a whole lot worse I guess.

Yes all other lettering on a S&S is debossed, i'm guessing the reason a PD has the MC2 lettering painted is a gold decal would be hard to match colour wise with the other lettering and might look abit naff, where as white is easy to match.

Latest posts

Back