Bike of The Month Oct 2013 Halloween Special - Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bike of The Month Oct 2013 Halloween Special - Nominatio

I am still waiting for the FrankenKlein

Lovely bikes up till now... Not too sure about this theme though... :? Is it BoTM or PoTM??

stumpjumper1990":2qqpydh6 said:
Lovely bikes up till now... Not too sure about this theme though... :? Is it BoTM or PoTM??

I did have a think after i put mine on it wasnt the right sort of image :cool:

stumpjumper1990":3nete55m said:

+1

John":3nete55m said:
So, slightly different theme this month. With every nomination we will need a few words as to why you think the bike is Halloween themed. Examples could be
*Frankenbike / restomod
*Monster Fat
*You own the Wolfman Klein

I'm sure John will go through the entries and cull any he doesn't feel meet the spirit of the month's criteria. As always, he has the biggest hammer, and his judgement is final.

John":3nete55m said:
Reserve the right not to put bikes through if the reason isn't up to scratch.

Am I right in thinking some people are asking for bikes to be pulled from this months competition because the word 'frankenbike' hasn't been written next to it?

Sometimes people on here are enough to suck the very spirit from me... and just for that reason, I will not be giving my entry a title. Pull it, keep it, the choice is Johns.

al.

For me it will always be BoTM.... Whatever the theme is, I will always vote for the best bike IMHO. No matter if it's not the best theme-bike... I couldn't care less!

stumpjumper1990":iv8exhym said:
For me it will always be BoTM.... Whatever the theme is, I will always vote for the best bike IMHO. No matter if it's not the best theme-bike... I couldn't care less!

That's the attitude that keeps people coming in here and enjoying their odd obsession.

al. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back