Miffed!

I would urge you to contact eBay and action a case through them against the seller – eBay can take action against the seller and should be able to return the money you paid. You should demand the cost of all the shipping fees back and also the import duty you stumped up.

The seller says: "The I'm not a fan of zero feedback or negative feedback scam bidders". Well, one wonders why...

Although the item is described as "used", he also says the item is in "great condition", and also further in the description under the display photos, he uses the words "very good condition" to describe the seatpost. Not once does he mention any of the fundamental damage.

The seller has dishonestly misrepresented the true condition of the seatpost to buyers. The seller has not honestly and accurately described the true condition and made absolutely clear in their sale, the fundamental damage to such a crucial part of the seatpost.

Contact eBay and get them to action a case against the seller.

We mustn't put up with nonsense like this.

I agree, however my case has been closed for this item, i received a refund for the item and postage, but not return postage and import costs.

I have tried to report the item however it does not seem possible, it might be because it is a item listed in the US. The item is not fit for use but there does not seem any way for me to report it.

dan smith":2zqt3qlw said:
I agree, however my case has been closed for this item, i received a refund for the item and postage, but not return postage and import costs.

I have tried to report the item however it does not seem possible, it might be because it is a item listed in the US. The item is not fit for use but there does not seem any way for me to report it.

Tried the Report Item button – you're right, that doesn't work.

But try the following link to Customer Services and click the Report Item line, or what seems appropiate:

http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/itmhdlr

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hmmm...

On the Customer Support page, try the 'Resolution Centre' option under the 'Self Service Tools' list. You'll have to have to click the 'My problem is not listed here' choice after that...

dan smith":3azxooq4 said:
Same problem regardless of how you try to report the item. Could be my browser but i dont think so.

Have looked at a few different routes and they keeping coming to a dead end I'm afraid. It's a conspiracy! The bar stools!

Latest posts

Back