Bike Smuggling - Overburys Pioneer 3 Hour Build.

The History Man":30oj0252 said:
I have succumbed to pressure from the spice girl and have bought the 130 OLd from LGF. Hopefully I can now get a decent nights sleep...

Was hard what with all that abuse.

What do you know about GT taleras?

:facepalm: You can lead a horse to water, But You cant always make it drink.....................PMSL. :LOL:

sinnerman":2gb7d9xl said:
:facepalm: You can lead a horse to water, But You cant always make it drink.....................PMSL. :LOL:

Having a nag?

Taleras? :mrgreen:

The History Man":msu1m04g said:
Wheely? In this case what comes around goes round. And round.

It really does as well, change your shifters and see the difference.

oh hang on a minute, I believe they work just as well. (or at least that's what im told)

Sorry my mistake.

The History Man":1xparwxb said:
sinnerman":1xparwxb said:

Having a nag?

LOL..., No simply trying to advise YOU and help, without taking MONEY from you.

The offer was there.

LGF is probably unable to reply as he's been out RIDING in a forest nearer to you. Did you go?

I have made an extra line on the 6 + ghost shifter with a sharpie so all good. As I'm a peasant I though it would be appropriate.

The History Man":9s8o5lxg said:
LGF is probably unable to reply as he's been out RIDING in a forest nearer to you. Did you go?

I have made an extra line on the 6 + ghost shifter with a sharpie so all good. As I'm a peasant I though it would be appropriate.

Are you his KEEPER then.....LOL.

mate...., Why "BODGIT AND SCARPER"....., The calibre of your build is your choice, and NO it doesn't have to cost a penny.

As I said OP was a bonus. It's all good. And it gets ridden. A great deal more than it was.

Thanks for the offer of shifters etc but fine for now. My focus has always been elsewhere.

Have patience. There'll be something for you to properly get your teeth into coming along soon. :LOL:

The History Man":3elb8z74 said:
As I said OP was a bonus. It's all good. And it gets ridden. A great deal more than it was.

Thanks for the offer of shifters etc but fine for now. My focus has always been elsewhere.

Have patience. There'll be something for you to properly get your teeth into coming along soon. :LOL:

mate there is little difference in overall Build standard of quality between your Alves to your Overburys.

Why would you compromise on any of your builds anyway....???
To be fair, you mention riding it. Why would you be prepared to compromise on ride quality either....?

Haven't built the Alves so can you give me the lottery numbers for next week as well?

The History Man":2gharww6 said:
Haven't built the Alves so can you give me the lottery numbers for next week as well?

Did you see the marin that just sold for 20 odd quid. every component was usable.

Sorry bud im not Mystic Meg.

Latest posts

Back