This site is dangerous

Don't ask :oops: After 15 years without even riding a bike, the latent ho'ing disease has returned with a vengeance, only prob is the parts are much harder to find and at least twice what I used to pay :shock:

But... The health benefits of cycling again are wonderful ! So I have said to the wife, which would you rather I spend the money on ? more bicycles or lipo ? :LOL:

My Wife would be fine with it IF , I rode the bloody things :facepalm: that's where I'm at at the moment. She hasn't got a clue though. She does the same with shoes and handbags. I purposely don't take notice to give me license.

The trick is to have things delivered to work and to have enough space to keep the bikes without causing space issues.

LOL. The last 3 Saturdays I've paid my tab at the Magic LBS then started a new one. Today: GT banner, 2 vintage Syncros and DK S.O.B. T-shirts, 122.5 UN 72, Hutchison Bull Dog, Fisher quilted vest (not the weirdo from Marin, the ski company that sued him), and some flashing LED tail lights for the dog's collar so she can rip around the woods by the house in the now dark mornings and I can keep track of her.

4AF67AE4-193A-4723-A380-1880077BEDC4-7455-0000039F303CD235_zps4c729d91.jpg

Like a wise man said....the worst thing would be if die and my wife sells my bikes for what I told her they cost....

The History Man":1nxvhozp said:
You put lights on your dog's tail? :LOL:

They'd get launched into the woods if I did.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqSTjcT0iuc[/youtube]

Back