Cleland/s&g muddy fox/f.w evans saracen wanted

Billybob2

Old School Hero
Any early Cleland bike of interest,looking for quite a large frame though,20-22"although have been informed I could ride a inch short as per the style of a Cleland,I stand 6'3"
Cleland now sorted!!
Still looking for the other bikes below.

Also looking for any early f.w Saracen/s&g muddy fox in a big frame (should be easy as they made barn doors BITD)

Please don't tell me you have a bike,an all the rest of it if you really don't want to sell it, or don't have one at all..cash waiting

Billybob2":1mjp305d said:
It's in bits at the mo ready to go powder coat,but soon as its done pics will be up.

If you ever want to sell it, please let me know! :D
Never seen one for sale when I've had the money, and was broke the last time one came up!

Looking forward to seeing some pics,

All the best,
Andrew

do you want complete or f&f as i have an 1984 s&g muddy fox frame in a 20" & most bits. bit tatty though....

andyz":2jggx3gi said:
Billybob2":2jggx3gi said:
It's in bits at the mo ready to go powder coat,but soon as its done pics will be up.

If you ever want to sell it, please let me know! :D
Never seen one for sale when I've had the money, and was broke the last time one came up!

Looking forward to seeing some pics,

All the best,
Andrew
This 1986 Highpath' Hi-lite bike is currently for sale by its original owner.
Its design is based on the Geoff Apps' Cleland design and geometry but was built and designed by David Wrath-Sharman at Highpath Engineering in Guildford. The Hi-Liteframe is designed with a lower step-over than a standard Cleland, which makes it easier to jump clear if things go wrong in the technical sections.

It is fitted with second generation Highpath SwingCam hub brakes machined from solid aluminium. First generation brakes were made from modified moped brake drum shells whilst third Generation SwingCams were cast around a steel lining and then machined.

The wrong size mudguards do not do the design justice and the Hi-Lite would look much better if fitted with modern 29er guards.

Highpath purchase offers to owl.architecture@gmail.com or phone Grahame White on 0771 898 6000. This Highpath mountain bike presently resides in Leeds.
http://www.owlarchitecture.webspace.vir ... Bike.shtml

Attachments

• high 002w.jpg
    high 002w.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 429
  • high 005w.jpg
    high 005w.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 429
  • high 006w.jpg
    high 006w.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 429
  • high 001w.jpg