South East Movemberists Rides - Tour du Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: South East Movemberists Rides

i need a ride. but i dont need a tasche. of course, i will support those who do :)
need to take my mind off work/family shytness :p
it'll be the weekend before i hit the saggy 30's too......

Right then, is this happening? I find myself with a tasche and no beard for the first time in nearly 20 years and need to justify keeping it...

A meeting was conducted yesterday in the SE sub office of Retrobike Towers.

The weekends fall rather suitably on the 2nd/3rd November and 29/30th November, so happy to do either saturday or sunday on either weekend

I will put it to a democratic vote, and then pick the one that suits me best anyway ;)

Hi Max,
For me , Sunday is always a better option , as I work every other Sat morning , and one of those weekends is bound to fall on a work day . Sosays the law of sod . :facepalm:
Mike

there is no saturday 29th November.....

anyways, sunday is OK for me.
is this only happening on one weekend?
im confused/stupid

sorry Martin, my mistake..

30th Nov or 1st December. Sunday is so far the outright winner.

this is happening on two Sundays (at the moment) the 2nd November and the 1st December. What is set to happen is that you arrive on the 2nd November with 1 days growth (having complied with Movember rules of a shave on the morning of the 1st) and we have a little concourse du cake.

then, one month later we have the second of the two rides to show off our fantabulous moustaches which will have raised thousands, THOUSANDS I TELL YOU, for charideee and also to eat cake and possibly ride bikes again.

making sense?

that does make sense.
ooooh, 2 rides in one month! thats 200% of my yearly expected ride allowance in 1/12th of the time!
i am in for the rides, however, i am still debating my participation in folical regeneration of my epidermis in the facial region. that, is still out for debate.

Excellent. I'm in! Not sure how to play the tache situation but I will end the month with one.

So, is someone setting up a justgiving thing? I'm hoping some old friends will pay handsomely to see my chin.

And where-ish will the ride's be? Please consider those living in the outer reaches of the south east region - Brighton. Happy to train to the start of course.

Hmmm, which bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back