Really stuck for hub choice

XTR M910's are as rare as rocking horse poop, and rather fetching. Would have kept my pair if I'd had a bike for them

gtRTSdh":2yguumgz said:
XTR M910's are as rare as rocking horse poop, and rather fetching. Would have kept my pair if I'd had a bike for them
Just done a google search on these, and they are some rather fine looking hubs, why is it the nice stuff is always so hard to come by :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Was just looking at these myself when you replied, they are nice but pretty pricey. Wonder if I could win the lottery tommorow night :p
Ive got some m950s in stock but I do really like the look of the m910's
Shame im not made of money. Ha ha

Paceg60":wvgkngxv said:
Was just looking at these myself when you replied, they are nice but pretty pricey. Wonder if I could win the lottery tommorow night :p
Ive got some m950s in stock but I do really like the look of the m910's
Shame im not made of money. Ha ha

Agreed it's a strong price, but in a way that's probably less than the original RRP excluding the inflation. There's no way on gods earth I've got the best part of £400 (import duties) for them though, just nice to see them.

Ps) If anyone's interested in M910's in general, they take an 8sp cassette.

This thread has got me to pull my wallet out and buy the NOS M950 hubs I can get for stock. I wonlt be charging £400 though. I will be keeping one set for myself too.

Back