Bontrager Road Lite size medium 56cm frame, forks, King

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Im cancelling the build up of this so im selling all parts. This is a Beautiful and rare 1996 56cm compact design Bontager Road lite frame forks and threaded King headset. Built up, and hardly used!

A few chips probably from storage but nothing ugly. Ive seen worse NOS frames! King cages not included.

Any questions please ask.

Im looking for £600 for this package but please message me with any sensible offers.

Attachments

• bontrager road lite 001.JPG
    bontrager road lite 001.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 793
  • bontrager road lite 002.JPG
    bontrager road lite 002.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 793
  • bontrager road lite 003.JPG
    bontrager road lite 003.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 793
  • bontrager road lite 004.JPG
    bontrager road lite 004.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 791
  • bontrager road lite 005.JPG
    bontrager road lite 005.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 792
stefthehat":29bxkfvv said:
Very keen on frame if she fits me is that 56cm as is or virtual as what she builds up into thanks she is a honey

it equates to a 56cm. I have a saddle height of 752mm and it shows some seatpost but not a stupid amount. Bontrager called this a size medium. I am 5ft 11" and when i dry built it ie slotted some wheels and a seatpost/saddle to it and a stem it was perfect.

Iam on 770 at moment and am a fat six footer {just}more than happy to have good bit of seatpost waving about as that's what a compact frames all about like most here I need another bike like I need a hole in the head but always wanted one back in the day so if avail still would love her

stefthehat":1nmvxvwd said:
Iam on 770 at moment and am a fat six footer {just}more than happy to have good bit of seatpost waving about as that's what a compact frames all about like most here I need another bike like I need a hole in the head but always wanted one back in the day so if avail still would love her

PM sent yesterday ;)

Latest posts

Back