Women on the forum

that night on the sofa was worth it ! atleast i didnt get kneed or elbowed in the back all night :LOL: i think women need to leave the forum now :LOL: just kidding, its rubydoo that needs to leave :LOL: i cant get away with jack now :(

it was worse when he had our own place :roll: I occasionally get the back up from my brother but then all the "women" in the house seem to team up and outnumber us. 5 against 2. we don't win often :roll:

god help us

apparently when they say do what you want we should do what they want? :facepalm:

Attachments

• 988325_625478764170996_87710182_n.jpg
    988325_625478764170996_87710182_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 113
I've got a shed, it's a nice big shed, It's got heating and a stereo, kettle, water etc, but most important it has a lock on the INSIDE of the door.

That's the answer and you need a shed like that too. ;)

bugloss":2bpp7r4v said:
I've got a shed, it's a nice big shed, It's got heating and a stereo, kettle, water etc, but most important it has a lock on the INSIDE of the door.

That's the answer and you need a shed like that too. ;)

As does mine. And a porthole in the door so I can see 'people' coming down the garden. ;)

It's only because I'm off to MY shed that I can't afford to get involved with this conversation again, some of us have work to do on our BIKES!!! :p

Back