Wanted clear crud catcher and other bits for jmc stumpy

wightmax

Dirt Disciple
My jmc stumpy is almost complete. It isnt exact but I need a couple of things to make it seem a bit more authentic if anybody can help.

Onza ule grips in yellow. Found :D
Clear crud catcher.
Pair of sram grip shifters (although I'm keeping with 9 speed on the rear.)

Cheers

I've got some sram 9.0 shifters I've recently bought off here but decided to stick with xtr. I've also go a couple of pairs of uncracked smoked srt800s if you are interested?

where did you find the Ules? I'm doing the same thing but an exact replica.. to go with Jason's hat that I got off Jim =D

Can't wait to see this ! I am doing a rep bike myself but on an xt budget not xtr , please get some pictures up ASAP !

Got the ules from konaben82. Was offered a few pairs in red but really wanted yellow.
Would like to see your exact replica when it's finished.
What stage are you up to?

So far I've got the following sorted.

Complete immaculate stumpy in red. 15.5 inches with XT. should be sorted by tomorrow
Azonic world force Bars 3inch rise.
Rockshox Judy FSX's are being held for me :D *thank you*.
Clear gripshifts and Green gripshift Right hand replacement grip is sorted pretty much.
Silver DCD mk2 is sorted.
Onza triple traps are sorted.
Need a GREY Specialized saddle still... BUT the brakes are proving to be a fooking MASSIVE headache.

Oh and Panaracer are reissuing Smoke and Dart skinwalls so I'll be looking to aquire a set of those

plus I got Jason's XSW hat the same as in DIRT off Jim, cept purple not grey :D
which is bloody awesome

Hiya, I got a nice condition clear cruddie. I'll gt some pics

I think onza should do ule reissues hopefully as porcipaws are still stocked,i hope so as i use yellow ones,last pair from ebay were 4.99 I think, they might still be on there, he had a lot of them.

what happened to these JMC replicas? ive nearly done mine, just need some amber wall ground controls and a grey perforated pro long saddle.

so heres how its looking after slowly being built up around a 95 s-works with full XTR,

Attachments

• IMG_4296_zps39d4460e.jpg
    IMG_4296_zps39d4460e.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 237
Back