Marin Lite bottle cages & bar ends..

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a couple of bottle cages and a pair of bar ends from 1993.

Condition and colour immaterial as will be repainted.

Ta very much. :D

Rich.

Got some 94 Marin lite bar ends and 1 cage in black if you are interested. Bar ends are in my FS thread

Any good?

Ant

Got some purple bar ends, more flaky than scratched. And a bluey green bottle cage, maybe another bottle cage but not sure 'til i get in the 'department'. ;)

Chunkyness of cage will pit it into the £4+ category but i reckon i can get a cage and a pair of bar ends to you for ££6.50, all in. bar ends have the marin bungs too, beaten up a little but readable.

Antstark":3cd3nmb4 said:
Got some 94 Marin lite bar ends and 1 cage in black if you are interested. Bar ends are in my FS thread

Any good?

Ant

Unfortunately looking for '93 bar ends as they are less curved but thanks anyway.. Might be keen on the bottle cage if i could see a picture if possible.

Cheers

Sort one in the morning for you mate :D

Ant

PopsTrippin":16esfute said:
Antstark":16esfute said:

Any good?

Ant

Unfortunately looking for '93 bar ends as they are less curved but thanks anyway.. Might be keen on the bottle cage if i could see a picture if possible.

Cheers

marc two tone":7ro34663 said:
Got some purple bar ends, more flaky than scratched. And a bluey green bottle cage, maybe another bottle cage but not sure 'til i get in the 'department'. ;)

Chunkyness of cage will pit it into the £4+ category but i reckon i can get a cage and a pair of bar ends to you for ££6.50, all in. bar ends have the marin bungs too, beaten up a little but readable.

If they're defo '93 i'll take them chief... bluey green makes me think 94 Bobcat Trail but if it's the same design they'll be grand. :D

Cheers

Here are my offerings. cages X 2. bar ends with less of a bend than some others. pics are crap but best i can for now, bar ends look blue but are purple.

Let me know what you want and i will price from there, i don't want much for them, but the post these days......

cheers.

Pic of cage attached....you are welcome to it for nowt if you pay the stupidly high postage cost (£5.50 medium parcel by royal mail :roll: or £4.20 by Hermes)

cheers

Ant :D

PopsTrippin":uqz5giq0 said:
Antstark":uqz5giq0 said:

Any good?

Ant

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 583
Happy days!

I'll take them all :D Let me know a price Marc and i'll send you some dosh.

Ant, could you PM me your Paypal info and i shall send you some money aswell.

Cheers fellas - Rich.

Back