Cannondale F2 Caffeine team green, more green

Re: Cannondale F2 Caffeine team green new bling update

Some green cables arrived with kcnc ferrules
8db975cc9367385b37a08350df4c08fc_zps506d364b.jpg

Stop with all these teaser parts pics and show us the bike ! :LOL:

do you mind me asking where you got these from and how much?

have you wieghed them?

racefacecannondale said:
New parts arrived..
Took ages to source these..
FSA K green
image_zpsda41c80f.jpg

/quote]

I have never been a fan of C'dales, but this might change my mind..love the color!!!

02gf74":esempjgw said:
do you mind me asking where you got these from and how much?

have you wieghed them?

racefacecannondale":esempjgw said:
New parts arrived..
Took ages to source these..
FSA K green
image_zpsda41c80f.jpg

/quote]

Hi,

I sourced these by chance at a bike shop was browsing as you do, I asked the bloke have you any green items, ie carbon bars seat pin clamps etc..
The lad brought a box down with a few items in seen bars straight away, the shop owner bought these for his build however never used them, so snapped them up straight away...
As for weight never weighed them but there are light.

It's looking very nice but for TG i personally like to see a it more of that colour :D

If you stick to ebay newly listed the hope stuff does pop up now and again at rather surprising prices.
the hope TG stem usually goes for 70-80 but ive seen a couple go through with a bin price of 30.

Ive been collecting some for a purple and team green set up though its heavy on the purple not so much on the green :LOL: There are hope tg parts from a few years back that arent engraved 'hope' and they do go for less than the logo'd stuff so you could get a better deal on it :? much of the Hope stuff is obviously Hope and not copies
eg. I have a tg stem cap. Its hope but not logo'd. but its definitely hope because no body else makes that cap style with that shape of bolt :? Effectively knocks 50% of the collectors price range ;)

dyna-ti":289xsr9s said:
It's looking very nice but for TG i personally like to see a it more of that colour :D

If you stick to ebay newly listed the hope stuff does pop up now and again at rather surprising prices.
the hope TG stem usually goes for 70-80 but ive seen a couple go through with a bin price of 30.

Ive been collecting some for a purple and team green set up though its heavy on the purple not so much on the green :LOL: There are hope tg parts from a few years back that arent engraved 'hope' and they do go for less than the logo'd stuff so you could get a better deal on it :? much of the Hope stuff is obviously Hope and not copies
eg. I have a tg stem cap. Its hope but not logo'd. but its definitely hope because no body else makes that cap style with that shape of bolt :? Effectively knocks 50% of the collectors price range ;)

Can't seem to find anything, or the stuff I find has been battered...
As for stem can't find any aftermarket to fit due to the 1.5 stearer tube.

Back